By Theme: Policy and Trade
Below you will find a list with all publications found in the selected category.
- Summary Project #3: South Africa
- Policy Brief 04 - Double Dividends of Additional Water Consumption Charges in South Africa
- Policy Brief 05 - Fighting CO2 Pollution and Poverty while promoting Growth: Searching for Triple Dividends in South Africa
- PREM Working Paper 05-14 - Financial sustainability of the Hon Mun Marine Protected Area
- PREM Working Paper 06-04 - Developing a market for watershed services
- PREM Working Paper 06-07 - Mining in Zambia: Contemplations of Economic Development
- Policy Brief 18 - Crop insurance in Bangladesh: protecting poor farmers against natural disasters?
- PREM Working Paper 07-03 - Optimization of the charcoal chain in Tanzania
- Policy Brief 17 - The resource curse in mineral-based economies: the case of the Copperbelt in Zambia
- Policy Brief 16 - Chained to Charcoal: The Market for Forest Fuels in Tanzania
- PREM Project Report - Greening the Charcoal Chain. Substituting for Charcoal as a Household Cooking Fuel in Dar es Salaam
- Policy Brief 12 - Socio-economic vulnerability to flood risks in Bangladesh: How do poor people cope?
- Journal Article: Fighting CO2 and poverty while promoting growth: Searching for triple dividends in South Africa? in: The Energy Journal, 27(2):113-141.
- Journal Article: Redistributing environmental tax revenue to reduce poverty in South Africa: the cases of energy and water. In: . South African Journal of Economic and Management Sciences 9(4):537-55
- Journal Article: Constructing a Greenhouse gas emissions inventory using energy balances: The case of South Africa: 1998. In: Journal of energy in southern Africa. 16(3):105-116.
- Journal Article: Triple dividends of water consumption charges in South Africa. In: Water Resources Research, 43:W05412
- Journal Article: Integrated water and economic modelling of the impacts of water market instruments on the South African economy. In: Ecological economics. In press.
- PREM Working Paper 07-07 - Testing Reliability and Construct Validity of In-kind WTP Responses in Contingent Valuation
- PREM Working Paper 07-08 - Introducing a Micro-Flood Insurance Market in Bangladesh: Institutional Design and Commercial Viability.